HEALTH AND SAFETY
We offer a complex Health and Safety Full Service for your movie project.
The professional quality and authorisation of our services are ensured by the European Institute for H&S in the Film Industry with which we cooperate on academic projects.
We are one of the few companies in Europe that has liability insurance covering COVID-19 and an insurance cover of 30,000,000 CZK (1,140,985€ // £1,029,540).
Our full range of services to meet all of your safety needs include
Telephone and email safety Advice for quick answers to any safety questions you may have.
Safety advisor onsite support for film, TV, and events safety or other workplace safety.
Safety advisor onsite support specialising in stunts and dangerous scenes.
Online resources for those with a very tight budget including Guidelines, useful forms and checklist to fit to your project needs can be provided upon request.
Our Safety Experts will:
- go through the story board to identify potential risks and hazards
- visit the locations to access the possible dangers
- to clarify your vision and intention
- create detailed risk assesment where we suggest solutions and measures which should be taken
- be present on the set during the filming to adress unforseen events
- document the situation, the measures taken
You can be assured that in all four lines of our Safety Support you'll get the most professional advice from specialists in the field
H&S supervisors, with film/tv background and practical experience in the field of H&S and also COVID-19 problematic. Our supervisors are able to find creative and at the same time legal solutions to every issue.
The unique combination of H&S and the several years of experience within the stunt field allows our advisors to offer professional advice in the implementation of dangerous scenes. In other words, an advisor with knowledge of stunt problematics will make the preparation of the shoot more efficient and increase the safety of the stunt itself.
We specialise in crisis management e.g. the shooting being affected by the COVID-19 infection.
We set up processes and measures against COVID-19 to minimise the risk of infection.
We are either part of the project from the very beginning or we work on professional consultations basis.
Client protection is always our number one priority.
We will get through the story board
Visit the locations
Create a comprehensive Risk Assesment
Be there on the set to oversee the process and solve unverseen issues.
YES, IT IS WORTH IT
- you fullfil your legal requirments, having solid risk analyses and all materials needed
- you make sure all people on set stay safe, thus avoid major problems, potential law suits in case an accident happen
- you can reduce costs as we often spot things that when left unnoticed may delay the whole filming, producing extra costs
- the Safety approach doesnt only cover people safety but also that of the equipment, which when damage presents a serious problem
- with risks assesments and safety experts on set, you insuranc