H&S management on production
This course is designed to give a broad overview of the health and safety issues to be considered when making films and programmes. The course will explain why is H&S an integral part of any production and give practical methods of how it should be managed.
Aims & objectives:
- A broad overview of the risk management issues to be considered during the making of programmes
- Insight into the value of having H&S support on the production
- Information about risk management policy and procedures, including how productions should interact with their contractors and others
- To provide information about the legal framework
- Managing Covid-19 risks on productions
The professional quality and authorisation of our services are ensured by the European Institute for H&S in the Film Industry with which we cooperate on academic projects.More information
Mental health & wellbeing support
Mental and physical health are closely linked. We are used to going for health check-ups to prevent any onset of possible more severe illness. The practice should be exactly the same when taking care of our Mental Health and Wellbeing.More information
Are you interest in?
COMPLETE OUR ONLINE CONTACT FORM TO BOOK ONSITE