H&S management on production
This course is designed to give a broad overview of the health and safety issues to be considered when making films and programmes. The course will explain why is H&S an integral part of any production and give practical methods of how it should be managed.
Aims & objectives:
- A broad overview of the risk management issues to be considered during the making of programmes
- Insight into the value of having H&S support on the production
- Information about risk management policy and procedures, including how productions should interact with their contractors and others
- To provide information about the legal framework
- Managing Covid-19 risks on productions